Box Two™ 60 TPI Wire Bead Tires were engineered w/ a minimalist approach to hit lofty goals for weight, traction, rolling resistance, & rebound. At its heart is a super-supple 60TPI casing where we forced in as much rubber displacing nylon as possible. Skin walls are employed to reduce drag & further reduce weight. We flanked the high-density casing w/ a tightly packed hoop of high-tensile steel wire bead. Finally, we draped this all w/ BMX race-specific tread that transitions from a center band w/ a large contact patch to directional tactile knobbies on the sides. This aggressive combination allows for maximum traction out of the gate, immense adhesion in the corners, & low rolling resistance in the straights. A state-of-the-art mixture of compounds is used in various areas of the apex, wall, bead seat & center.
- 60 TPI High-Density Casing
- High-Tensile Steel Wire Bead
- High-Traction Directional Grooves for Starting Gate Grip Point
- Low Rolling Resistance Center Strip Chevrons
- Countless Ramped Hexagonal Directional Knobbies