The new Federal Vice 2 crank features a unique radius box section combined w/ a 24mm hollow 48 splined spindle to make these some of the strongest & stiffest BMX cranks on the market. The spindle & arms are both made from heat treated 4130 Chromoly & the spindle has been internally machined to reduce weight. The cranks are designed to take all the abuse of the modern street rider & the angular shape of the arms helps to make crank slides more stable. The embossed 'F' logo gives the cranks a unique & distinct appearance.
The crank are Left/Right compatible & the spindle bolts can be used w/ either 6mm or 8mm allen keys. The crank comes complete w/ a high quality Federal 24mm Mid bottom bracket.
- 24mm hollow 48 splined spindle makes the cranks stiffer without increasing the weight
- 4130 Chromoly heat treated arms and spindle
- Angular profile of the arms makes crank slides more stable
- Fits conventional sprockets & also 24mm splined sprockets
- Left/Right hand compatible
- Includes 24mm Mid bottom bracket bearings and spacers
- Spindle bolts are compatible with 6mm and 8mm Allen key sizes
- Embossed Federal 'F' logo
- Material: Heat treated 4130 chromoly
- Crank arm length: 165, 170 or 175mm
- Axle size: 24mm
- Weight: 2lbs 1oz
- Colour: Chrome