The 657 X frame release is to mark 10 amazing years of Total BMX (2010-2020) , the original 657 Alex Coleborn frame was one of our first frames to be released & most likely the most popular ever!
This frame has been updated for release in 2022, w/ a contemporary shorter back end & some internal strengthening. We have also added the ovalized chainstays to allow better sprocket/ tire clearance.
Fans of the original 657 will absolutely love the 657 X!
- Full Multi Butted 4130 Chromoly tubing
- StandOver Height: 6.95” (center of BB to center of TT)
- Rear End Length: 12.8” slammed
- Top Tube: 32mmø Multi butted internally gusseted
- Down tube 34.9mmø Multi butted internally gusseted
- Tapered oval chain stays 21mm-17mm (Ovalized for dent resistance & extra sprocket clearance)
- Tapered seat stays 19mm-14mm
- Tire clearance- 2.35”
- BB Height: 11.5” low and stable
- Headtube: 75º Integrated & heat treated, drilled for gyro tabs. 117mm height
- Dropouts: Heat treated 5mm thick
- Sizes: 20.4”, 20.6”, 21” top tube lengths
- Removable brakes (available separately)
- Weight: (Black ED, 20.4”) 2.14kg/ 4lbs 11oz
- Warranty: 1 Year