The fresh Hangover H4 has a shorter rear end making it even more of a spinning and whippping machine! Other notable changes are that we have changed the seat clamp to a regular style clamp with an easily replaceable nut and bolt and of course we have added the exclusive DBS braking system.
Ovalized chain stays and new colors round off the key changes for the H4.
- Full Multi Butted Japanese Sanko 4130 Chromoly tubing
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25º
- Standover Height: 7.25” (center of BB to center of T.T.)
- Rear End Length: 12.6” - 12.9”
- Top Tube: 32mm Multi butted internal gusseted
- Down tube 34.9mm taper to 32mm internally gusseted
- Tapered chain stays 21mm-17mm (Ovalized for dent resistance and extra tire clearance)
- Tapered seat stays 19mm-14mm, triple butted for lightness
- Tyre clearance- 2.4”
- BB Height: 11.5” low and stable
- Headtube: Integrated and heat treated, drilled for gyro tabs. 117mm height
- Removable brake mounts plus DBS kit and tabs all included